In case of any queries or proposals, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Web page is governed solely by the regulations applicable in Spain, being submitted to them, whether national or foreigners that use this Web.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our Website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the Network, as well as the services and content rendered, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes belong to us or to third parties whose exploitation rights have been acquired and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user is only entitled to a private use thereof, on a non-profit-gaining basis, and it requires express authorization in order to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. ACCESS CONDITIONS:
Access to our Website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must assume to our WEB page according to the good faith, the rules of public policy and to the current General Conditions of use. The access to our Website is made under the only and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will respond, in every respect, of the damages that may cause to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account our inability to control the information, content and services that are contained by web pages which can be accessed through the links arranged on our website, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- What purposes are involved in the data we request.
- What is the legitimation for the data handling.
- How long the data may be stored.
- To whom the data will be disclosed.
- What are your rights and how to exercise them.
1. RESPONSIBLE: View data in the heading.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION and PRESERVATION of the data handling:
- Contact Form:
- Purpose: To provide a means to contact us and to answer your requests for information, as well as to send to you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS , etc.), in case you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the box of acceptance that allows us to send information.
- Conservation: Once your application has been dealt through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new request, and if you have accepted to receive business mail, until you request the cancellation.
- Sending emails:
- Purpose: to Answer your requests for information, to respond to your requests and to answer your queries or doubts. In case we receive your CV, your personal and curricular data will take part of our databases in order participate in our current and future recruitments.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the e-mail address or send us his/her data and CV to participate in our recruitments.
- Conservation: Once Your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new request. In case of receiving your CV, your data may be stored up to a year for future recruitments.
Obligation to provide your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, where appropriate, the minimum age established by the applicable data protection regulations and/or having sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, to register you as a user and/or to provide the services you can hire, so, in case you don’t facilitate the data, we will not be able to serve you properly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA:
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when such a consent has been granted for data handling. Under no circumstances, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when inaccurate.
- Request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
- Request the limitation of data handling under certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in cases provided under regulation.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to apply for your Rights: By writing to the person in charge of your postal or electronic address (referred to in subparagraph (A)), indicating the reference «Personal Data», specifying the right you want to exercise and regarding the personal data.
In case of divergences with the company regarding the data handling, you can file a complaint through the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided for your alteration, loss and unauthorized handling or access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA:
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, inform us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise we do not respond to the veracity of them.
By making available to the user this Website, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision thereof, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not respond to the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER has prohibited any kind of action on our portal that may originate excessive operating overload to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or anything that can cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our website, and recognizes that they are enough to exclude any error, and therefore, accepts specifically each of them.